A Journey

Live. Laugh. Dance. And Write.
If you can do all those at once, you're doing just fine...

Monday, March 7, 2011

2011: The Year I Actually Keep This Up

Okay. It's been a very long time since I tried to blog, and, well, it didn't work out.

But, NOW I have things to talk about! And I don't mean just me all the time. No, this time around I'm going to get much more involved, and post updates to my own creative work, as well as give shout-outs to new writers whenever I can, letting you know what I think of their newest work so that you can ultimately go out and get it for yourself, and perhaps disagree or agree with me. Either way, let's talk about it, because I'm a fan of writers, too! It's how we keep each other motivated while we tackle all this writing stuff.

I may also talk about a movie I've seen lately and what I thought about it, or perhaps I'll post links to a freelance piece I've done.

In any case, I'll always be a worthwhile read for you in your own time, but if I can't be for some reason, I'll guide you to one of my blogging friends who will be helpful and/or entertaining for you.

I hope you'll join me on this newer adventure, and I do sincerely hope we kind of get a little lost at times. Just trust me. Embrace the weird panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment