A Journey

Live. Laugh. Dance. And Write.
If you can do all those at once, you're doing just fine...

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Journey Renews & Continues

Well, friends; it's been a very long time since I've written anything here, but here I am! I traveled life's path for four years, attempting to find a professional self, writing when I was able, searching for jobs at the same time. I came back to write. In that time, I have managed to create 3 main projects: "Beyond Shadows" (currently in the query stage), "The Protectors" (currently being edited) and "Canvas" (a children's book chronicling a young girl's visual struggle to fit into her new world as she battles cancer), which is in its earliest editing process.

My current focus, "Beyond Shadows," went through its phases, a few of which I've written about before in posts years ago. My MC, TJ Bradford, remains. I think what has changed is the storyline--merging 3-4 together to reach the final, thrilling conclusion. Years ago I found a method word for it, but it escapes me, now.

Either way, I think it worked very well! I'm excited for its future.

I hope you'll continue to follow me on this renewed journey toward publication! I've learned a lot, read even more, and have gained valuable insight from writer-friends like Julie Lindsey, Jay Asher, Lisa Mantchev and others, most of whom I've linked to in my Blogs I Follow.

Until next time!

Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment